For the first time ever,
I’m opening up my calendar and career to my audience here on Medium,
an informal offering circular (Hello, SEC!) of sorts to work with me directly.
It’s such a no-brainer, I wonder why I hadn’t ever thought of it sooner.*
I want to hear from you. What are you working on?
What do you want to work on this month? This quarter? The rest of this year?
I’m happy to discuss over call, text, email, Zoom, carrier pigeon, etc.
Heck, let’s get the ball rolling in the comments. You know I’m an open book.
No pitch and no catch. I’m good at what I do. My work speaks for itself.
(as do countless satisfied clients. Remember when resumes used to say, “references available upon request”? Goodness, I’m a Millennial dinosaur.)
In a previous life, I earned 3 STEM degrees in 5 years then advised Fortune 500 C-suites including Ralph Lauren, Moody’s Investor Service, Alcatel Lucent and Pfizer at Accenture in the Digital and Strategy consulting practices.
Since 2013, I have run PERENNIAL MILLENNIAL, a new media startup which helps the Gen Y+Z crowd earn, play, and win more and smarter, through evergreen Actionable Intelligence and compelling curated content, with our brand relaunch and pivot into the web3 (DAO/NFT) space this summer 2022.
I’m also working on ROOQtube, a digital content production studio with our flagship podcast and YouTube channel, tailored to Gen Y+Z, on the way.
What I’m most passionate about:
helping new creators find their niche
helping new writers find their voice
helping new brands find their tribe
What I’m learning/studying lately:
web3 (crypto, DeFi, NFTs, etc.)
virality (pandemics and content)
Korean (seriously, start right now)
Get in touch with me. I’d love to hear from you.
*Actually here’s why: we are collectively conditioned to believe artists are supposed to starve, and any authentic audience (content creator-consumer) relationship should never dare involve the transactional monetary dimension, instead of historic precedent dictating capital and commerce cultivate creativity and collaboration (see: The…Renaissance?). To be clear, this auteur attitude never applied to clients nor their projects, only myself and my own.
Clearly, MBA tuition well spent. You live and you learn. YOLO, right?
Like my stories? Join the list!
Like my stories? Join the list! Spam? Never! Privacy and storytelling? Forever! By signing up, you will create a Medium…
CALLS TO ACTION/MISCELLANEOUS/POSTSCRIPT:
1. Click the applause emoji button below to “clap” for this story. It helps others see the story, helps the story be “selected” by the Medium newsfeed algorithm, lets me know my work is worth writing, reading and recommending and makes me feel validated and fuzzy, because honestly, whose cold, dead heart isn’t instantly thawed and revived by the dizzying dopamine of notifications? Like, share, retweet, lather, rinse, repeat.
2. Full disclosure: for “premium” AKA “members only” Medium stories, “claps” are one of many variables in the labyrinthine formula which compensates we Medium “Partners”. Apologies for the legalese; feel free to imagine me air-quoting each of the above quoted terms.
3. Please share this story with your contacts and/or social network(s): Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, email, etc.
4. Connect with me: Medium, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Product Hunt, AngelList, Quora and formerly Quibb. (I think that’s all of them!) Write me via email too! (fzafar1[at]gmail[dot]com)
5. Call or text if you want. (917) 982–3849.
6. Yes, those are my real personal email address and personal mobile number, yes I read/reply to every single message, even if it extends the realm of seconds and minutes and hours into days and weeks and months (but never years, so we have that going for us), and yes, both have proudly been a matter of public record for years now, as have my mental health advocacy and suicide prevention activism. I’m always happy to make new friends, read/hear/listen, support, and help in any way I can. That’s why I’m Medium’s resident cheerleader.
10. Did I ever tell you how much I love you? Because I do. I love you so much.